Thursday 24 September 2015

A few bumps on the road!

 

Finding the perfect house in the VGH/Cambie area has proven to be my biggest milestone. There are not a lot of houses around VGH and of course it is one of the most popular areas in Vancouver. Did I make the wrong choice of area? No. I did not. I chose this area for a reason. I wanted to help the doctors, nurses and professionals that live in the area and quite clearly need great quality child care!

I am hoping that I could get a few ideas/comments from families following my blog (I will also put a new poll on my website, they are really helpfull).

If you live in the VGH/Cambie area, how far would you go to drop of your child? 10mins.? 15mins.?

Would you prefer a location west of VGH? Arbutus? Dunbar? Point Grey?
or
Would you prefer a location east of VGH? East Van? Burnaby?

Please fee free to leave comments on this blog to any of the questions above.

I am going to push on and try to nail down a location no latter the Dec. 1 (fingers crossed earlier), but I will still be planing on having an open house to meet as many families as I can in Oct.












4 comments:

  1. Definitely west of VGH! Or just slightly east of... To Cambie! But I would drive 10 min probably if it was west of VGH! Good luck in finding a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for East of VGH area - closer to Cambie or Main! Best of luck!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also prefer east of VGH, close to Cambie. I would probably drive / walk no more than ten minutes realistically.

    ReplyDelete