Thursday 26 November 2015

Huge Family Changes But........Little Treasures will be opening in March 2016



 

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not blogged in a long time. 

We have had some major family changes. My husband lost his job but don't fret he has starting working again at a great charity. It was a very hard few months but the fog has cleared.

I am ready to start the daycare!!! Woohoo! There are some changes though. Originally I had hoped to open in the VGH area but with my husbands new job, we will be staying in the Burnaby/New West/Edmonds area. I am still working on my licensing course but for now will be opening in March 2016 with 2 sports. Once I finish the course I will open more spots.

I am super excited to be opening!  Please feel free to email (amyvancare@gmail.com) if you would like to chat about a spot. Over the Christmas holiday's I will be working on getting my house all ready but I am happy to meet with people and show them Little Treasures anytime. Below are a few pictures, we have a great house with an amazing yard and garden.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment